BUY HAUNTED SKIES VOLS 1-5 (UK customers only - if you live outside the UK please email for details)


Click on the Book Cover to buy each volume

Saturday 23 April 2011

Lionel, Albert and Jon Downes

Our friend Lionel Beer rang us yesterday (2nd from the left) to tell us he is collecting four copies of Volume 2 during a personal vist to Chez Hanson in May.
This will allow us the opportunity to congratulate him for having had his long-term title of Life President of BUFORA reinstated. Also, Happy Easter to Jon Downes, our esteemed long-suffering publisher on the left.

Happy Easter, everybody. This is a friend of ours, Albert Rosales, who runs a website cataloguing all manner of inexplicable flying objects seen worldwide.

"Hello John & Dawn. Happy Easter! Good to hear from you. I am enclosing items and info."

Albert



"I am 51 years of age, almost retired from a Govt job. I was born in the town of Santa Clara, central Cuba in 1961. As a child I experienced several strange events which perhaps led me to my interest in everything anomalous and paranormal (have to find that file). I lived in Spain with the family in 1967, then moved to NY in '68, and finally to Miami in late '68. After graduating High School I did a four year tour of the Navy which included two European 'cruises' onboard the destroyer tender USS Yosemite (now retired) as a radioman with a top secret clearance. I even participated in a NATO exercise which included British ships (those chaps have liquor onboard!) and other countries, including Turkey.

"After the Navy I worked with my dad until he became ill. It was sometime after my first marriage in '87 when suddenly my passion for the unexplained re-emerged (to the chagrin of my wives) and I started collecting cases and investigating local events and have done since then. I have amassed over 14,000 cases (summaries) as of 2011."


Sincerely,
Albert
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment